Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OT..."Sorta": THE NEW YOU!...he he he...

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    This is a spin-off on the AG Hospital/Darth thread...here goes!!!:

    If you could go to the AG hospital for a whole "NEW YOU"; whose head would you get, new arms, legs???...real [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "Twilight Zone" [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] stuff,huh?...<font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaa...</font>

    I would get #1's head, arms,legs, and have some stuffing taken out of my tummy and thighs. HA! <font size="5">PERFECT!</font>... and here I am...TA DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!AGT AAwoBang<font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaa...</font>

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I wouldn't mind having the wellness visit and the spa treatment and getting my hair done. They can take some stuffing out of my tummy, thighs, and booty while they're at it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 26, 2006 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shall remain GT23; however, I would like to request that some stuffing be removed from my thighs and hips. Feel free to relocate it to my chest.

    I would like to keep my ghetto booty, however. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    If I had to go to the "doll hospital" I'd need a wellness visit, and this freckle removed! LOL I look like GT 23 except with 26's hair!

    LOL Anne!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'd like to get Marisol's head and limbs, at least for a little while. I am a clothes horse, so it would be nice to look amazing in EVERYTHING!
    The first thing I'd wear: an above-the-knee skirt with no stockings. I am sooooooo pale that I cannot even think about this now [img]wink.gif[/img] .

    Shawn

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take Nellie's head and tummy & thigh liposuction, please.

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Are the going to replace my torso for free if the color of my new limbs and new head don't match it? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    If so I want #26's limbs and head.

    If my new parts have to match the color I am, I will stay the way I am. Which is Jess's eyes and lips, #4's nose, #26's hair style (only naturally), Lindsey's hair color(only naturally) and #21's eye color.

    Either way I want a large amount of stuffing removed from my torso as standard size clothing is far too tight.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See my first instict is PM Lissie's head since I'd never have to dye my hair again.

    BUT I'd be perfectly willing to take Nellie's head also, I'm quite in love with the strawberry blondeness and the length of the cut.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •